Thursday, January 28, 2010

Go to Sleep in the Vortex, Wake up There!


After I finished writing last night, about how my MK business feels, some very cool things happened.

I woke up this new day feeling invigorated, excited and eager to start my day. I started right where I left off feeling delicious, expectant, open & ready for any wonderful surprises the Universe would send my way. It didn't let me down, not that I was expecting it too. I stayed in that good feeling before I went to sleep and woke up the exact same way.


First Ms. Cleopatra decided it would be fun to kiss me awake instead of whining me awake.. LOL
And she patiently waited as I got my coffee brewing...ahhh nice.

I was invited to be a guest on a talkshow tomorrow. Fun!

I received quite a bit of cool feedback on this blog in particular. Received some gifts in the mail from my MK Director, always like gifts! Then lo and behold I received my first MK order from my website..WOOOHOOOO!!!

I made a delicious sale at my job and got a wonderful family going on some awesome vacations!!

Received a wonderful clearing meditation from Angela Bear
And I sent out my tithes too..YAY!!

How does it get any better than this? How did I get to be so lucky?

So what am I doing tonight? The exact same thing I did last night. Feeeeeeeling, Feeeeeling, Feeeeeeeeeling Good.

From Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder "I shall go to sleep but God in me remains awake bringing my present problems to a successful conclusion in Divine Order."

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! How does it get any better than this? Make sure to tithe 10% to you, in honor of your greatness. Keep asking: 'How does it get any better than this?' For all the little and medium stuff and it will snowball you into the most phenomenal results ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Thank you Fabulous Angela..: ) How does it get any better than this? And How did I get to be so lucky?

    ReplyDelete