Monday, January 25, 2010

Second Time Around

I have decided to blog about my adventures with my new business in Mary Kay using the spiritual principals I talk about weekly in my radio show..The Indigo Room: Creating Our Reality.

I became a new Mary Kay Skin Care Consultant for the second time in my life, in November of 2009.

I was a consultant in 2003 but left for reasons that I shall not give any energy to in this blog. But, I always knew one day I would return because I loved the products, I loved the company and I adored the idea of moving up to the company's top position of National Sales Director one day. I also knew the perfect opportunity would present itself again for me to return. Although being a Mary Kay Skin Care Consultant was on my list of dreams I wanted to manifest when I first began deliberately using the Law of Attraction, I just didn't focus on it very much. It just sort of ran in the background of my thoughts until...

Last October when I really started to focus more intently on the idea. I was in my bathroom putting on makeup I didn't particularly like..lol..and I said outloud, "I have to find a Mary Kay Lady, I need my products." Now surely I could have looked up some random Mary Kay person online or in the phone book, that was an option for me, yet at the time I was not inspired to do so. I was not quite lined up with what I was asking for.

Source heard my request when I first put it down on my dream list, when I first entertained the thought, but of course I was in Wicky Wacky World with my own upstream thoughts, feelings and emotions way too much for the answer to ever come through; that is until I got clear on what I no longer wanted..so clear I verbalized it out loud, then dropped it like it was hot, because it was. This same evening a delightful couple came to my current work place where I am a Vacation Sales Consultant, and sat at my table to discuss our vacation packages. As things were wrapping up, I asked the wife what type of work she did.

"I am a Director with Mary Kay," she said.

Of course my jaw dropped for a few seconds, because I know what I had just blurted outloud in disgust a few hours earlier. I didn't have to go looking for a Mary Kay Director, she came right to me. These kinds of instant manifestations still take my breath away no matter how many times they've occured. I didn't get their business that night, but I did get her card.

She came to my home, I bought some products and started my Mary Kay business all over again. This time around I know things I didn't know the first go round. I will be blogging my experiences using some of the processes I've learned from Abraham and other teachers as well. It's going to be a most interesting ride. I will also be keeping a Business/Abundance Journal courtesy of my friend Gary whose blog The Inclusive Universe I follow. This time it's gonna be delicious and fun.

And so it is! My new delicious questions courtesy of Angela Gower-Johnson our most recent guest on The Indigo Room How does it get any better than this? How did I get to be so lucky? If you are in business you must must check out her website Millionaires Access

This is my adventure with Mary Kay and LOA.

No comments:

Post a Comment