Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Connecting to Success Energy

Success Energy is REAL.

I am currently reading the Auto Biography of Mary Kay Ash. It comes with your first intial order from the Mary Kay Company. Everyday I make it my business to read a few pages.

I have read it once before and as I stated yesterday this is my second time around so...I am taking the time to re-read it again.

Mary Kay is no longer in the physical plane but I believe she is still alive and well in the non-physical one. Yet I am sure she has alot of success energy to share if I am open to receive it. I am a firm believer and knower that just because someone made their transistion doesn't mean they are not available with feedback and information. I don't mean in a ghosty seancey woowoo kind of way.

I have learned through Abraham that energy never dies, and we always have access to it, yet nine times out of ten we don't believe this to be true. So I am connecting with her successful energy through the words in her powerful book Miracles Happen. Love the title.

One of my desires this new year is to feel and be more successful. It can always get better than this. Not that this is bad, the physical experience I am in. Not at all..but heck..life can always get even better, even more delicious, if I allow, and let go of limiting thoughts/beliefs that might be blocking me in some way.

One of the questions Angela-Gower Johnson put to me recently was "What Secret Agendas do I have with replicating and not replicating other people's phenomenal success?" Duh-uh Eureka moment for me. Now this question was not of course for my logical mind, more for my Inner Being/Source Mind, my subconcious mind. And here I am now devouring Mary Kay's Book, one of the most successful business women in the history of the United States. Fun! I definitely would not mind replicating her phenomenal success!

A good friend of mine and I recently created our own Master Mind Group to assist us with manifesting our desires and creating more successes in our lives, which encompasses family, business, spirituality...okay it encompasses alot.

Napolean Hill ,author of Think and Grow Rich speaks of this type of energy in his chapter on creating a Master Mind Group. "The psychic phase of the Master Mind principle is much more difficult to comprehend. You may catch a significant suggestion from this statement: No two minds ever come together without, thereby creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind. The human mind is a form of energy, a part of it being spiritual in nature. When the minds of two people are coordinated in a spirit of harmony, the spiritual units of energy of each mind form an affinity, which constitutes the pyschic phase of the Master Mind." Delicious..hmm time for a re-read of Think and Grow Rich.

Eh might as well add Napoleon Hill and Mary Kay to my Master Mind Group too..: )

Tomorrow: What does my Mary Kay Business Look and Feel Like?

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Sydney, I am really enjoying your style here. Congratulations on this delicious new journey with combining your
    two loves. Awesome Job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Delicious Indigo Kay ...teeehehehehe
    Thank you for popping over..: ) And I am glad you are enjoying this..so funny cause you just crossed my thoughts just now..then I scroll down and see your post..I love when that happens...woohooo!!! Huggggs Love You,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete