Monday, February 1, 2010

Who Is Willing to Contribute to This Talk Cast?

I am a newbie and Mary Kay Cosmetics has so many delicious products that I haven't tried or do not know the benefits of yet. Every month new products are added to the line either for a limited time or permanently. My initial goal to learn about my products, was to download a product information sheet each day and read about the specific benefits of that product. A little tedious and not really fun for me. Boring...I like fun and easy.

I'd also like to get to really understand my business better from a potential clients point of view, as in what would they like to experience from me as an IBC? I would love to know how to better service my existing clients and how to also reach out to new ones.


So, last week, while in my grounding meditation (Thank you Angela) I received a delicious answer. First it was the Blog, which is already done..: ) and then Eureka moment, use your talkshow talents and create one for your business..Awesome!

Today I have created a Talk Cast on Talkshoe for my business as a Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant (IBC). The link is located in the tool bar to the right, or you can just click "here"

The Talk Cast is titled "Help Me Learn My Business"

The purpose of this Talk Cast is for me, Sydney, to become an even better IBC than I am right now, as well as assist my new clients to get to know MK products better. And for all of us to learn more about my website..lol. How does it get any better than this? What are the infinite possibilities? How could this be easy and fun?

I could engage my cleints or potential clients to contribute to this. How?

By asking to have questions sent to me, either anonymously/or not (client's choice) to sydney4139@marykay.com, questions could be posted right here in my blog as well, or folks could just pop on into the Talk Cast Live and ask the question in the chat room. For example, "What products would I reccomend for let's say puffy eyes? Or do I have products for men? Or how do I find a consultant in my area? So forth and so on. : ) I would answer the questions on my TalkCast and also post the questions with answers here in my blog. It would be fun for me and hopefully fun for anyone who chose to listen..Delicious! I'm in!


So I am now asking the Question, "Who is willing to contribute to this?"

Tonight I am going to do an unofficial show @7pm Eastern time since I haven't any questions yet..teehehehe just introducing myself, my business and my website.

The time and date for the first official show is set February 8 @7pm Eastern time. Ask me about your skin or my website, or my business and send your questions to me Sydney at sydney4139@marykay.com or post them in the comments section below. I will do my best to answer.


How does it get any better than this? I asked Source/God this question this new day upon rising. The answer I received "You ain't seen Nothing yet!" Woohoo!! Cool Beans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment