Monday, February 8, 2010

Staying in The Vortex of Done

I am loving staying in the Vortex of Done. That's what I call my Beginning at the End mindset and feeling set. Yet I do have to remind myself to go back in when I find that I am not.

Staying in the Vortex of Done is a delicious task I enjoy. Why? Because resistance pops up for me every single time I have a new desire...LOL. It is alot less these days but it does pop up. I am way, way, less resistant to my own desires than I've ever been in this lifetime.

Contrast and Resistance are not the same things, however. That is where I used to trip myself up.

Contrast to me is noticing something new or different from what I am currently experiencing and deciding, "YES I'd like to have that please." I love the contrast of my life.

Resistance to me is me noticing the contrast, the new or different thing I am now choosing and then standing in my physical shoes and saying, thinking, feeling; "How is this going to happen? When is it going to happen? How can I make this happen right now? It's never going to happen. I can't do that! What will so and so think of me? This has to happen first before that can happen second, blah, blah, blah." Just feeling all Wicky Wacky!

Resistance always, always, stops my flow.

My flow?

Yes, me being aligned with my own desires, by that I mean feeling good about them, feeling lined up with them. That is my flow. Yet the good news for me anyway, is I notice it, the resistance, early on now. And I gotta say I love finding my pockets of resistance, especially with my new desire, my MK business. I love it because I have tools to shift my own thoughts to something that feels better even if it's just a tiny shift. I notice the resistance I may feel about learning my business, or bringing in a new team member or allowing new customers to show up and shift away from it before it becomes a dominant vibration, a dominant thought for me.

I have made it a practice and habit to get into the feeling place of it's done. So it's a much gentler shift from wicky wacky to ahhh.. I love getting into my own delicious Vortex of Done within my own imagination. Whatever it is that I am wanting to be do or have is Done! Done! Done! It's all done vibrationally before I see in physically. Gotta feel it, believe it, live it before it shows up. Source/God has already received the request from me in the middle of wicky wacky, and answered..I just gotta have fun and enjoy the deliciousness of it showing up..YAY!

It is about knowing it's going to show up. Not wondering when, where, who, how it's going to show up. It's about letting go of the conditions and focusing on the aspects that I like.

Being in the Vortex of Done for my Mary Kay business not only benefits my business, but as I stay there feeling it successful, Law of Attraction brings me other delicious thoughts that have a similar vibration about other areas of my life as well. How does it get any better than that?

Okay going back in teehehehehehe..Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment